Thursday 18 July 2013

WORK

“All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today.” - Pope Paul VI
 
I’ve had an extremely busy couple of days with 12 and 13 hour working days and then once home I’ve been quite exhausted, so it has not been much of a time for reflection and blogging… Although I do work about 9-10 hours everyday, once it starts to get above that, my energy levels go right down and it rather difficult to do anything outside work, work, work – even if it is pleasant or for my leisure.
 
I have a quiet weekend planned, but very often one’s plans are in vain and life surprises us. Hopefully nothing untoward will happen and I will recharge the old batteries at the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Sadly, life does have that annoying factor of getting in the way! But before it does, I'm checking out your latest film review. I'm working night shift and fortunately able to fit in a film! Oh, I feel so bad saying that, now! Fingers crossed for that quiet weekend!

    ps.......I sometimes pop a film I like down my sidebar - minus the review! You never know, I might just recommend a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch yourself, you might burn out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing you manage to post on your blog every day!!!!

    ReplyDelete